Monday 20 September 2010

Hi to everybody following my blog,its has been a great first summer riding my heinkel tourist AO ,with lots of  interset from passers by on the isle of wight were i live. I even entered her into the isle of wight international scooter custom show and won two trophys which were best in show for non vespa/lambretta and exhibitors choice 2nd place, so not a bad first year at all. I also have scootering magazine coming to see me in a couple of weeks as they want to do a feature in their magazine on the heinkel and my maicomobil

1 comment:

Phill said...

wow great job. Well done. I love the work you've put into the bodywork and the wheels.

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

WELCOME TO MY BLOG ALL YOU FELLOW HEINKELERS

Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog

Followers