Friday, 16 October 2009





























The engine is finally back in its frame after almost two years, i have included some photographs which i took today. The original exhaust was beyomd repair so i have decided to use a secondhand exhaust from an A2 model which needed a small weld which i had done by a friend of mine, although not true to the restoration it will have to do as i cannot source an early AO exhaust as they are as rare as hens teeth. I wire brushed the newly welded exhaust and have given it three coats of silver heat resistent paint. the exhaust does not look pretty but you will only see the end of the tail pipes when the bodywork is in situ. I am now going to concentrate on making a new wireing loom and will keep you all updated

No comments:

Search This Blog

WELCOME TO MY BLOG ALL YOU FELLOW HEINKELERS

Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog

Followers