Thursday, 15 October 2009




Just before i replaced the engine into the frame,i decided to check the dynastart brushes and oil seal, i am glad i did because the brushes were worn by two thirds so i replaced these with a new siba set (£15 from heinkel club uk) and the oil seal was also replaced another £2.50. So now the engine is back in place it looks as if things are starting to come togeather, All the new cables are in place and i am now inspecting the old wiring loom which i have decided to replace by making my own , the heinkel club wanted £70 for a new one so i ordered all the cable and connectors,sleeves etc which cost me only £15 so i will get on with this and let you know the outcome, i will update the pictures tonight.

No comments:

Search This Blog

WELCOME TO MY BLOG ALL YOU FELLOW HEINKELERS

Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog

Followers